Sep 2017 Class Canceled.
“We attended the infant massage class last month and it was amazing. Sejal helped us learn how to help our baby boy relax, get out some trapped gas, and practice rolling over for tummy time! We loved it so much that we added it to our nightly routine before bed. And the massage oil she makes for the babies is definitely our favorite. It keeps hands and baby nice and soft. As as aside, during the class baby boy wasn’t latching very well (making lots of clicking sounds) and Sejal came over and helped me adjust my hold on him. The clicking stopped, I felt more comfortable, and he ate much more efficiently! Thank you Sejal for all your help!”
Introduction to Baby Massage Saturday, September 16th, 2017 11 am to 1 pm.
- Better weight gain and bonding
- Helps sleep and relaxation for you and your baby.
- Relief from colic, gas, reflux and constipation.
- Techniques to soothe a fussy baby.
- It is a 2-hour long session.
- When and how to massage your newborn
- Baby Massage strokes for gas relief
- Baby massage acupressure points
- Tips on bonding and communicating with your baby
- Baby massage strokes for teething
- Time for Q and A
- Handouts, songs, movements, baby yoga and my proprietary blend of organic baby oil
“Sejal covered head to toe relaxation massages that are beneficial for any child. However, I found these to be extremely valuable due to my baby’s low muscle tone.”
Sejal is a true baby whisperer! I only wish I would have known about her services while I was pregnant and in the early stages of postpartum. In the five week infant massage class I attended, Sejal covered head to toe relaxation massages that are beneficial for any child. However, I found these to be extremely valuable due to my baby’s low muscle tone. I will cherish these techniques as they add to nourishing the bond between my girl and I. Sejal is a gifted teacher who is patient and her concern for others shines through. It was my pleasure to meet such an incredible lady. Thank you!
“In addition to… the basics of massage, every sentence she uttered and action that she made while interacting with the babies in class was a tip on how to communicate even better with my babies.”
Introduction to Baby Massage
Time & Date:
Saturday, September 16th, 2017 at 11 am to 1 pm
4029 SE Hawthorne Blvd
Portland, Oregon 97214