Baby Massage Series Sunday, July 24 to Aug 21, 10:30 am to noon.
- Better weight gain and bonding
- Helps sleep and relaxation for you and your baby.
- Relief from colic, gas, reflux and constipation.
- Techniques to soothe a fussy baby.
- TummyTime!™ Tips
- Baby yoga
- Massaging techniques for special needs babies and preemie weight gain.
- It is a 5 week series, meeting weekly, for 90 minutes.
- When you sign up for the 5 week series, you receive the following:
- Step by step guide to baby massage with illustrations
- 2 oz. Organic nut free massage oil blend
- Baby massage songs and music suggestions
- TummyTime!TM tips
- Baby yoga and gentle movements
- When and how to massage your newborn
- Baby Massage strokes for gas and colic relief
- Baby massage acupressure points
- Tips on bonding and communicating with your baby
- Baby massage strokes for teething and colds
- Time for Q and A
“Sejal covered head to toe relaxation massages that are beneficial for any child. However, I found these to be extremely valuable due to my baby’s low muscle tone.”
Sejal is a true baby whisperer! I only wish I would have known about her services while I was pregnant and in the early stages of postpartum. In the five week infant massage class I attended, Sejal covered head to toe relaxation massages that are beneficial for any child. However, I found these to be extremely valuable due to my baby’s low muscle tone. I will cherish these techniques as they add to nourishing the bond between my girl and I. Sejal is a gifted teacher who is patient and her concern for others shines through. It was my pleasure to meet such an incredible lady. Thank you!
“In addition to… the basics of massage, every sentence she uttered and action that she made while interacting with the babies in class was a tip on how to communicate even better with my babies.”
Upcoming Class Series Details:
Baby Massage 5-Week Series
Limited to first 5 moms!
Time & Date:
Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 10:30 am to noon
20861 NW Amber View Lane
Beaverton OR 97006